Private Equity Operations Associate / Fund Accountant
- Competitive HKD
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Corum Capital Partners
- 21 Sep 18 2018-09-21
Corum Capital Partners is a private equity partnership dedicated to helping Chinese investors make investments globally. The firm diversifies its investment program by targeting specified sectors around the world. By sub-asset class, the firm intends to seek opportunities across buyout, growth, expansion and special situation strategies.The firm’s key principals have in-depth on the ground expertise and have developed extensive network on capital markets in China and Asia. This unparalleled access to capital, expertise and business network allows Corum Capital to quickly identify opportunities and offer resources beyond capital to portfolio companies.
Corum strives to provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow.
The firm has an Associate position available based in Hong Kong to cover firm’s operation and financial reporting. The candidate will directly interact with the firm’s partners and have broad exposure to the external service providers and senior management team of the portfolio companies. The candidate will be provided with a competitive compensation package with ample learning opportunities and upward mobility.
- Work closely with firm’s partners and external service providers to produce quarterly financial and performance reports.
- Be responsible for company secretary work of the partnership and sponsored investment vehicles
- Participate in asset management and daily operation, M&A, exit matters of portfolio companies
- At least 1-3 years post-college financial services working experience in fund accounting, operation and compliance, ideally at a private equity, principal investment or an investment management setting.
- Detail-oriented, well-organized and ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Team player with the ability to use own initiatives.
- Fluent in Mandarin and English.
- Prior exposure to company secretary and SFC licensing work will be a plus.
- CPA or equivalent qualification will be a plus.
Candidates can email their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
private equityfund accountantprivate equity operationsprivate equity associatefund administrator