An Emerging Mid-Market Private Equity Fund in Hong Kong investing in the U.S and Europe is looking to appoint a Private Equity Director / Vice President for its office in Hong Kong. The candidate must have experience in evaluating private equity funds and co-investment deals and conducting portfolio reviews.
The candidate will help in the origination of its funds and co-investments, conduct comprehensive industry research and due diligence on investment targets in the consumer, industrials and business services sectors, participate in the process of deal structuring and negotiation of investment terms, present investment proposals to senior management and the investment committee and conduct investment portfolio reviews.
To be considered for this position you must:
- Have an ability to perform effectively and consistently with minimal support in a small team environment
- Show 7 plus years of experience and proven track record in Fund of Funds or direct investments
- Demonstrate relevant or tertiary experience in the US and/or European private markets
- Have experience in the Consumer, Industrials and Business Services sectors (not compulsory)
- Have a Master Degree and/or CFA
- Exhibit a strong command of written and spoken English (Mandarin a plus)
If interested in exploring this opportunity please send your updated CV to: SJ.Hwang@Atlasim.com