This role will be station in New York, legally eligible to work in US is a must.
- Involve in M&A deal execution, including target screening, financial due diligence, deal structuring, transaction management
- Conduct market research, analysis and due diligence of a variety of private equity investment opportunities
- Develop complex dynamic financial models and valuation analysis, including DCF, LBO, precedent transactions and comparable company analysis
- Manage the overall investment process, keep track of the progress of investment projects
- Minimum 3 years of private equity, Asset Management, or other buy-side experience.
- Strong research, financial modeling, analytical and valuation skills
- Experienced in driving important private equity investment or M&A
- Strong fluency in English and Mandarin (MUST)
- Legally eligible to work in US (MUST)