An established global investment firm with a strong Asian track record is looking to hire an Analyst and Associate for their Private Credit/ Debt investments team based in Hong Kong with a focus on North Asia deals involving mezzanine, unitranche and debt financing, primarily to back private equity-sponsored leveraged buyouts.
Assisting the senior members of the team, you will be responsible for:
- Understanding of investment/market concepts including but not limited to relative value, asset liability management, investment valuation
- Knowledge of leveraged financed market including, private equity and the middle market lending environment
- Perform due diligence including, but not limited to, financial and operational analysis, transaction structuring, and industry research on prospective private debt investments
- Perform various tasks related to monitoring current investments, market research, fund marketing efforts, and new deal origination
- Prepare internal investment committee memos
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- 1 - 3 years (analyst) or 3 – 5 years (associate) of experience in buy side, consulting or investment banking
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and persuasively
- Astute commercial sense, strong analytical skills and superior critical thinking
- Able to multi-task and focus on delivering results
- Candidates who can speak an additional Asian language or Mandarin will have an added advantage.
Please send your cv in MSWord to Phoebe Ling at email@example.com