- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Private Banking Operations Assistant
- Location: Hong Kong
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Private Banking Operations AssistantAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base W
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible to imaging and indexing for client documentations into bank system
- Client account and credit files lodgements and maintain proper inventory record for retrieval
- Co-ordinate with external vendor for files maintenance
- General clerical works and handle and record tracking the correspondences in and out
Qualifications and Skills
- Form 5 graduate
- Solid working experience in general office works
- Hand on skills on Microsoft Word and Excel
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.