Private Banking - Assistant Manager, Account Management
- HKD40000 - HKD50000 per month + .
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Half Hong Kong
- 11 Jan 18 2018-01-11
A top tier private bank is looking for an Account Manager Associate/ Assistant Manager to cope with their business expansion. They are now looking for a high caliber candidate to join the team.
Our client is one of the top tier private bank with strong presence worldwide.
They are currently looking for an Account Management Associate/ Assistant Manager to facilitate onboarding and account opening process by liaising with internal and external parties, reviewing documents, and ensuring documentation and information comply with the firm global standard.
- Monitor accounting opening process to ensure smooth on boarding process
- Conduct proper due diligence in opening of new accounts and take charge of account opening process to ensure firm global regulations and any local regulatory requirements are met
- Work closely with AML/Compliance and Business manager to identify any high risk accounts
- Liaise with Sales team in regards of account opening documents
- Review and approve Credit Applications for all relevant information
- Work closely with different internal stakeholders in regards of latest KYC and client documentation requirements
- Must possess at least 5 years' experience in client on boarding or handling new account documents in private banking sector
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have good analytical and follow-up skills
- Organized and detail-orientated
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Able to work independently
- Willingness to work overtime when needed
- Ability to influence others at all levels
- Strong at Microsoft Word / Excel
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.