The successful candidate will provide excellent wealth management services and support to firms clients' HNW/UHNW segments. This role requires working closely with the Private Banker by providing support on a daily basis, including KYC, Client On-boarding, Account opening & Trade placing.
- Support relationship managers in performing various client transactions and delivering high quality customer services to high net worth clients;
- Involve in executing clients instructions, performing account opening procedures, preparing and collecting documentation from clients in a timely and accurate manner;
- Process credit approvals, investment and deposit transactions, and coordinate with relevant teams when required;
- Proactively monitor clients' account status and report for any irregularities;
- Act as a key contact, both external and internal, for clients' daily operational enquiries;
- Ensure the performing transactions are in compliance with the Bank's policies and legislative requirements;
- Complete all mandatory training as required to attain and maintain proficiency;
- To manage meetings and travel arrangements of RMs;
- To assist RMs in updating client documentation to meet KYC requirement. Track and follow up on all required documentation from client in a timely manner.
- University degree with minimum 5 years relevant banking experience;
- Private banking experience will be an advantage;
- Investment product knowledge and experience;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Customer-focused, self-motivated, and meticulous;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other PC applications;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese, ability to speak Mandarin will be an advantage;
- License Person of Type 1 and 4 under HKMA/SFC.
Interested candidates please send over your updated CV or call +852 3008 0358 to Claudia Lee for a confidential conversation.