This opportunity is at the largest independent local Hong Kong bank. They are looking to hire a number of experienced Private Bankers. They are looking for candidates with an established AUM and book of clients. There are also opportunities for client referrals. They have 3 main markets they target, China, Taiwan and Hong Kong.
Day to day responsibilities would include:
- Meet annual goals and budgets set by the manager for self,
- Develop existing and new relationships,
- To be responsible for identifying, developing and maintaining major client relationships and advising them on investments
- Market a full range of Wealth Management products and services in a diversified manner to existing and new clients,
- Cultivate and manage relationships with other areas to ensure to promote cross-selling,
- Ensure product documentation including credit facilities is at all times correct and appropriate.
To be considered for the role you will need to have:
- At least 5 years of private banking experience, however candidates with a stable work history in other banks serving prestige customers may also be considered
- A client book containing HNW and UHNW Clients,
- An AUM of over $100 million (usd),
- Must fulfil the fit and proper criteria for SFC & HKMA,
- Client-focused with excellent interpersonal and communication skills,
- Ability to discuss and have the knowledge of the full range of PBA products,
- Good spoken Mandarin and English
- Non-local residents will be considered, but we prefer those with practical experience working in HK PB platform to ensure they have a basic understanding of HK regulatory requirements, banking service and products
My client can offer a competitive salary and bonus package to the right candidate. This role presents a great opportunity for a Private Banker looking to further their career. If you wish to discuss this opportunity further then please submit your CV.
Tags: Private Banking, Private Bank, Relationship Management, Private Banking Relationship Manager, Relationship Manager, Banking, Finance, Wealth Management, Investments, HNW, UHNW,