Private Bank - Business Lead Analyst - Vice President
The Business Lead Analyst is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional strategy by considering their application in their own job and the business. Recognized technical authority for an area within the business.
Requires basic commercial awareness. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas. Provides advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business.
- Gathering and documenting business requirements
- Developing individual project artifacts as necessary including Business Requirements Documentation (BRD's), Functional Requirements Documentation (FRD's), test planning and scenario documents for user acceptance testing (UAT), project plans as required for all key technical deliveries.
- Day-to-day management of individual project responsibilities including milestone setting, task and actions management, coordination and execution of plan within required timelines and to stakeholder quality expectations.
- Identify key project risks, whether stated or not, and manage to resolution or escalate accordingly
- Develop centralized tools and enhance analytical capability including digitization to drive process change and efficiency
- Develop financial models that will help the business identify profitable alternatives and/or quantify financial impact of planned initiatives.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 6-10 years' experience
- Track record as a Business Analyst within the Financial Services/Investment Banking industry.
- Must be extremely organized, motivated and a self-starter
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision and exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Positive professional attitude with integrity, maturity, dependability and accountability
- Great attention to detail with strong business acumen, analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with ability to influence senior-level executives
- Ability to quickly grasp and master new concepts / requirements and related product / functional knowledge
- Motivated to improve processes
- Team player and relationship management skills
- Willingness to ask questions, challenge the process and seek out answers
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and take ownership of various parts of a project or initiative
- High degree of proficiency in Microsoft applications - especially Excel, PowerPoint and Oracle essbase.
- Knowledge in Power BI, Tableau and CRM-type system will be a plus
- Bachelor's/University degree, Master's degree preferred
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required. Job Family Group:
Business Strategy, Management & Administration Job Family:
Business Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting