Principal Systems Engineer - IT (Infrastructure Architect & Programme) (For a 12-months contract)
- Responsibleto implement infrastructure development projects i.e. Infrastructure as Code, Account and Firewall Rule Recertification Enhancement.
- Assist in promoting Infrastructure as Code, Cloud and Container adoption.
- Assist in the evaluation of IT technology, market trends and industry plus identify prospective impact on operations.
- Recommend alternative technologies and improvements to increase operations efficiency or cost reduction.
- Work alongside project stakeholders to provide reliable estimates, planning supportand task management.
- Compose documentation such as detailed technical, functional and unit test specifications
- Degree in Computer Science, Information System or IT related disciplines
- At least 6 years of working experience in systems analysis, design and team leading capacity
- Project management and implementation experience on mission critical, high performance and large scale systems infrastructure
- Strong analytical, problem solving, interpersonal and presentation skill
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Proficiency in Mandarin is an advantage
- Understanding of Infrastructure as Code, DevOps, automated test, cloud and container technology.
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.