Principal Systems Analyst - Market Systems - Information Technology - Assistant Vice President
We are seeking a motivated and energetic Software Engineer to join our Markets Systems technology team. Our team develops first-in-class systems for trading, market data dissemination and surveillance monitoring in cash and derivate markets. We play a critical role on full software development cycle, including architecture design, development, testing and implementation of our mission critical systems. We also partner with infrastructure and cyber security team to operate our systems in such fast growing financial markets in Hong Kong.
If you want to make an impact, come and join us. Job Responsibilities:
- Lead the software development of core Exchange trading functionalities
- Responsible for system analysis, architecture design and development of trading and market data platforms of securities and derivatives markets
- Produce project deliverables (such as functional specifications, design document and test plans)
- Collaborate with user divisions to collect business requirement.
- Carry out production support
- Assess technological risk and drive actions for mitigation.
- Collaborate with other IT teams on activities with common systems impacts
- Establish technical excellence and follow industry best practices.
- Uphold compliance with organization policies and standards.
- Degree in Computer Science, MIS, IT or related disciplines
- At least 10 years' relevant experience
- Experienced in project and people management for development of large scale mission critical market systems
- Solid skills in C/C++, Java, .NET, Python, networking, web technology, database
- Good understanding of DevOps
- Good understanding of securities and/or derivatives industry
- Good understanding of requirements management, contracting/outsourcing management, IT trends and technology
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication and people management skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Putonghua is an added advantage
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.