- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Capco (The Capital Markets Company Ltd.)
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Lets Get Down to Business
This role requires an individual adept with managing projects and individual work streams, as well as managing and mitigating critical dependencies and risks. Individuals will be responsible for managing and communicating project statuses to senior stakeholders, highlighting complex business issues and driving the execution of the resulting change. Candidates must possess strong communication skills and the ability to consolidate business solutions into concise reports, identifying the relevant issues, required actions, costs and benefits. As Capco works with multiple Financial Services clients across a spectrum of projects, our Consultants will be exposed to a variety of assignments including; large-scale business and technology transformation, process re-engineering / implementation and Target Operating Model (TOM) design. As part of the management team, you will be responsible for mentoring and coaching junior consultants, in addition to people/team management duties.
Show Us What You’ve Got
You will need…
- Minimum 7 years of management consultancy experience, with specific project experience within the financial services domain
- A Bachelor’s degree with a major in MIS, Computer Science, Finance, Economics, Business or Financial Engineering. (An advanced degree is desirable)
- Extensive experience in planning, organizing, delivery and implementation of large change initiatives
- Experience in Process Improvement Analysis and Business Process Re-Engineering
- Knowledge of the Agile, PMP, Prince2, or Waterfall methodologies / qualifications are highly advantageous
- A Strong track record of execution and results, with the drive to meeting deadlines/targets
- Strong communications and relationship management skills – demonstrated ability to advise and lead project team members and stakeholders
- Experience in budget and resource allocation responsibility
- A Strong track record of execution and results, with a track record of meeting demanding deliverables until tight deadlines
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture