Principal, Admin & Planning
The position reports to the APAC regional CAO and works as part of strategy and project support.
The key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for data gathering, performs analysis, and prepares presentation material of the initiatives with the support of project manager(s) and the CAO.
- Develops reports, presentations, and/or dashboards for executive level management.
- Coordinates and prepares APAC Chair's weekly, monthly and quarterly update presentation material.
- Support the planning, organization and implementation of strategic programs (initiatives that may cross multiple disciplines, businesses, and/or organizations).
- Supports APAC governance projects, monitors progress, escalates issues and ensures deliverables are made within budget.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
- BA/BS degree
- 5 years' of consulting in banking experience preferred
Hong Kong-Hong Kong-Hong Kong Job:
General Mgmt / Admin Internal Jobcode:
International Management Team-HR16447 Requisition Number: