As a Barclays Prime Sales & Account Manager you will be part of the distribution of Equity Financing & Prime Derivatives Services Products across Asia Pacific and support the growth of the Prime platform. Prime Services provides global clients with a holistic, capital markets approach for financing, execution and servicing. We offer unique frameworks for asset protection, margining solutions, industry intelligence and insight, analytics and execution technologies.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity – helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted.
What will you be doing?
- Be responsible for Equity financing, origination, synthetics and clearing services across Asia Pacific
- Drive distribution and partner with Prime, Equities, Fixed Income Financing and Prime Derivative Services to deliver the best in multi-asset solutions for our clients
- Partner with our Capital Solutions team on producing industry leading content and increasing connectivity to our most strategic relationships across Markets
- Grow our market share across our full product suite, including cash, derivatives, delta 1, synthetics financing prime brokerage and Prime Derivatives Services
- Be accountable for our account strategy, coverage matrix, execution, resource allocation, as well as cross-product co-ordination with our colleagues in Markets
- Improving our content delivery to clients to establish us as a market leader
What we’re looking for:
- Significant experience of Prime Services across Equity Finance & Prime Derivative Products
- Excellent client relationships across APAC and Global Prime Clients, with clear demonstrable experience of monetization and resource allocation
- Experience in driving Client Strategy/ Sales planning and analysis of client revenue opportunities
- Ability to engage with Global Prime Sales Trading & Product teams to provide high quality execution, as well as Technology teams to deliver a best in class service and products
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Awareness of market structure changes and the impact of regulation on the broader cash business and on our Client Franchise in particular
- Excellent communication skills, especially around complicated concepts
- Pro-activity and assertiveness in driving control improvement for your area
- Motivation to learn and ability to proactively seek responsibility
Where will you be working?
Our offices are situated in the center of Hong Kong’s financial district, at 2 Queen’s Road. Cheung Kong Centre is an investment banking hub that offers panoramic views of Victoria Harbour and Kowloon Peninsula. There is a variety of local amenities and you will be just a short walk from shopping malls, health clubs and multiple transport links.