Pricing Lead - Digital Product Group - Firmwide Corporate Services - Hong Kong (Full-time/Part-time)
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services Industry/Sector
Not Applicable Specialism
IFS - Internal Firm Services - Other Management Level
Manager Job Description & Summary
A career in Sales and Marketing, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to focus on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and drive long term revenue growth for the Firm. You'll focus on designing, developing, and implementing communication programmes and media events to promote and sell the PwC's brand and services as well as contribute to and evaluating our pricing strategies in the marketplace.
Our Pricing team helps client teams competitively price their business proposals. You'll help the team with price and services benchmarking and competitive intelligence through pricing data analytics. Job Description & Summary
PwC's Digital Product Group is currently seeking individuals who are creative, passionate and motivated to build scalable, differentiated products that make a meaningful change to clients' business. For more details regarding our product portfolio and digital product initiatives, please visit our Digital Stores: https://digitalstore.pwchk.com/en/ and https://digitalstore.pwccn.com.cn/en/
A career in our new Digital Products Group practice will provide you with the opportunity to develop in new business models that create and bring new solutions to the growing digital market. Digital Products Group identifies, develops, and commercialises technology-enabled solutions that deliver PwC value, knowledge, and experience to our clients. Each new solution focuses on solving the most pressed client problems with innovative platforms or other intellectual property-based solutions. Through the process of building new emerging technologies and leveraging new business models, we foster a culture of innovation within PwC, extend brand relevance in the market, and generate new revenue .
This is an exciting opportunity to provide leadership and expertise to develop a new pricing function within our Digital Products Group. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is analytically savvy, entrepreneurial, and a proven track record of delivering results. You will be given the exciting mission to help us develop better Pricing and Packaging strategies for both our existing and new products.
Key focus areas include evolving PwC's overall monetization model and revenue strategy while supporting our firm's overall product strategy. Given the multi-dimensional nature of the role, you must possess a combination of skills across consulting, analytics, project management, and communication. You will be at the intersection of our Product development, Go-to-Market and financial planning efforts, your contributions will be highly visible to PwC leadership and be instrumental to driving our product growth.
Responsibilities would include the following:
- Build and Define Pricing Function
- Create and build pricing model and mechanisms for our product business from scratch
- Define new business procedures, evaluate resource requirements, and implement pricing system for our portfolio of digital products
Reporting structure & key relationships
- Pricing Strategy and Execution
- Collaborate with leaders in sales, marketing, and product teams to develop new business models, define pricing strategies for new offerings, and optimize packaging & pricing for new and existing products
- Lead discussions to articulate the pricing strategy and approach for the senior and cross functional stakeholders
- Optimize product portfolio by creating effective strategies & programs to increase cross-sell/up-sell
- Market Intelligence, Competition Monitoring, and Benchmarking:
- Conduct research (qualitative customer interviews, quantitative market research, other robust pricing research) to deliver market intelligence and pricing recommendation with a data-driven approach
- Define variables, modifications, coverage requirements for generating price comparisons with similar competitive products
- Work with internal / external stakeholders for managing cost of data gathering and maintaining a healthy record of pricing data
Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing
Internal stakeholders: digital products group; sales and marketing teams; product teams; business leaders of all business units within the Firm; Risk & Quality; Compliance.
External stakeholders: key clients, external vendors, business partners, etc. Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Engineering or an equivalent; MBA preferred
- At least 7 years of experience in pricing, strategic consulting, product management, or corporate strategy with proven track record in commercialization strategy at an enterprise SaaS or software company
- Experience conducting qualitative and quantitative user research on product needs and value perceptions; including market research and competitive benchmarking in the B2B software business
- Demonstrated leadership experience driving complex, cross-functional initiatives
- Experience with developing and testing pricing strategies for products or services in a software business
- Self-motivated with ability and desire to take ownership of projects and move processes forward under stringent deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and a willingness to proactively work with different functions across the firm
- Fluent in Mandarin Chinese and English, fluency in Cantonese will be an asset
The PwC China (including Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau) does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of PwC China (including Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau). PwC China (including Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau) is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under the local law. Education
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements
Not Specified Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
No Government Clearance Required?
No Job Posting End Date