Premier Relationship Manager, Retail Banking - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Premier Relationship Manager, Retail Banking
. Principal responsibilities
- Achieve the benchmark of performance expectation by developing effective and sustainable relationships with existing and new clients
- Discover retail banking needs of portfolio customers, and fulfill customer needs by presenting relevant solutions, according to regulatory requirements and global standards
- To support the paired Premier Relationship Manager team to formulate and execute improvement plan for Customer Relationship Segmentation Model
- To enhance portfolio customer experience by providing tailor made retail banking services in a prompt and professional manner, as well as engaging customers to go digital
- Maintain a deep understanding and technical knowledge of relevant products and services available from Group sources and elsewhere in order to provide the best solutions to clients and maximise the revenue for Global Wealth and the Group
- To work as part of an integrated branch management team to ensure standards are met and operating models are delivered
- Manage operational risk, via using relevant Management Information to identify risk situations and take any appropriate actions to minimise loss
- Adhere to selling process and sales quality requirements
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Solid work experience in servicing high net worth clients at financial institutions
- Holder of relevant insurance and investment licenses
- University level education is an advantage
- Good knowledge in Retail Banking and Wealth Management products
- Strong referral skills and advanced understanding of branch operations
- Customer oriented and able to capture customer financial needs
- Well developed communications skills with analytical and self-motivated mindset
- Proficiency in computer softwares
- Competent in spoken and written English and Chinese, Mandarin is also preferred
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.