Pre-sales Manager / Senior Associate - Digital Products Group - Beijing /Shanghai /Hong Kong
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services Industry/Sector
Not Applicable Specialism
IFS - Internal Firm Services - Other Management Level
Manager Job Description & Summary
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support clients core business functions by deploying applications that enable their people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. Our Information Technology Generalist - Client Services team focuses on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure for our clients, developing and enhancing client applications, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for clients to drive strategic business growth. Job Description & Responsibilities
Are you interested in helping customers evaluate innovative technologies that will solve their business challenges? Would you like to apply your knowledge toward helping customers and prospects to better understand how PwC solutions can contribute towards their business success?
PwC's sales support organization is looking for highly talented and experienced presales consultants to help accelerate our growing technology applications business. This is an excellent opportunity to join a newly developed organization within PwC and work with some of the best and brightest individuals in the firm.
As a Presales Consultant at PwC, you will be critical to success of our sales team. You will be responsible for listening to customer challenges and communicating the key business requirements to our internal teams. More importantly, you will have the ownership to leverage your subject matter and technical expertise to help build your influence and credibility around key client decision makers.
Reporting structure & key relationships
- Take responsibility for technical aspects of solutions, such as product and solution briefings, proposal preparations, supporting bid responses, proof-of-concept work, and the coordination of supporting technical resources
- Work with sales team to identify and qualify business opportunities, lead technical conversation and close deals
- Evaluate clients' project needs and propose the most optimal solutions and approaches
- Gather user requirements and define scope of work
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFI/RFP
- Collaborate between project delivery team and customers on-going project when required
- Conduct workshops and write articles to build industry influence
- Prepare whitepaper, user guide and solution comparison reports
- Reporting to the Senior Manager, Sales Support
- Internal stakeholders: digital products group; sales and marketing teams; product teams; business leaders of all business units within the Firm; Risk & Quality; Compliance.
- External stakeholders: key clients, external vendors, business partners, etc.
- 6-10 years of experience in business analyst or presales role
- Commercial and business sense, experience in technical product management cycle
- Presentation skills, with experience with presenting to senior management
- Understanding of product development lifecycle, workflow and infrastructure diagrams
- Spoken language ability: Mandarin and English is a must, optional on Cantonese
- Written language ability: Fluency in both Chinese and English language
Key Personal Attributes:
- Experience in product management, marketing, financial analysis
- Project management qualification, agile management experience
- Experience in technical products sales or account management
- Enjoy working on a diverse range of projects
- Enjoy working in a technology and business-driven environment
- Manages projects and economics efficiently; planning and performing work in accordance with stakeholder requirements and professional standards
- Independent thinking and working plus an affinity for problem-solving
- Committed to self-development
- Possess a strong passion for learning and understanding new technologies, techniques, tools, etc.
- Able to adapt to new projects, tasks and teams and changes in direction quickly
- Acquires and applies commercial and technical expertise by staying up to date in industry and with market trends
- Team player with leadership skills to work collaboratively with other team members
- Loves fast pace and can work in time pressing environment
- Demonstrates courage and integrity
The PwC China (including Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau) does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of PwC China (including Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau). PwC China (including Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau) is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under the local law. Education
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements
Not Specified Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
No Government Clearance Required?
No Job Posting End Date