Post Trade Analyst
Post Trade Analyst
You will love this job if:
• You are pioneering and innovative and want to be part of the cutting-edge and
disruptive crypto-currency world.
• You make improvement suggestions that will positively affect operations, enhance accuracy and profitability of the firm .
• You thirst for knowledge in the digital asset space.
• You are a data enthusiast who loves dealing with numbers and you use figures to convey ideas and concepts.
• You thrive in a non-hierarchical organization with flexible and casual working environment
As the post trade analyst, you will:
• Perform routine post trade reconciliation and escalating and resolving trade and fee discrepancies issues in a timely manner
• Monitor media and digital asset exchanges' announcement to assist front office in trade planning and decision making
• Prepare periodic management report and communicate to stakeholders whenever follow-up actions are needed
• Coordinate with developers to support various automation and process reengineering initiatives to eliminate manual and unnecessary tasks.
• Support ad-hoc research and other operational tasks as assigned.
You should get in touch if:
• You hold a university degree preferably in Risk Management / Finance /
Statistics / Computer Science, Engineering or related analytic disciplines.
• You have at least 1 year experience of relevant working experience, ideally in
the financial service industry.
• You possess strong analytical and detail-oriented aptitude. A high degree of
accuracy is required.
• You are able to solve problems with a teamwork mindset and have a strong
sense of task ownership.
• You can demonstrate strong proficiency with MS Excel and SQL
• You have good command of English and with excellent communication and
• You are curious about quantitative trading and algorithms and willing to learn
about crypto currencies, blockchain and decentralized finance