Post Investment Manager (real estate direct investment)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- China Ping An Insurance Overseas (Holdings) Limited
- 17 Jan 18 2018-01-17
Fully responsible for real estate investment management
1. Fully responsible for real estate investment management
2. Project budget management, including capital budget management, project revenue management. Participate in the project’s budget planning and supervise the cost control during the development process.
3. Project Operation Management, Supervision of Project Construction Schedule and Progress, Quality Control, Sales Planning, License Management, etc.
4. Project information management, project-related information management, financial and operational data analysis
5. Risk control throughout the project development
1. Bachelor degree or above, financial, legal, project management or asset management background are preferred.
2. 5-6 years relevant working experience in asset management of direct investment projects in real estate in Asia or China.
3. Understand the process of investment and management of real estate development projects, familiar with the legal provisions of real estate in Asia and China, familiar with the relevant financial accounts management.
4. Strong financial analysis, investment analysis, real estate appraisers, CPA, CFA or other related qualifications are preferred
5. Good organizational and coordination skills. Self-motivated. Integrity. Strong team spirit and sense of responsibility.