A China-based Asset management Company licensed with SFC RA4 & 9 is looking for a passionate Portfolio Manager to lead the Investment Team to grow the Firm’s AUM.
- Lead to manage investment team to identify investment opportunities and develop investment strategies in cryptocurrency and blockchain space
- Conduct research, build and deploy Crypto Currency investment strategies
- Optimize Crypto Currency Trading Strategies and oversee the overall performance.
- Monitor relevant cryptocurrency market values, drive and maintain day-to-day trading practices, and ensure they meet policy compliance requirements.
- Adjust investment strategies and investment directions in a timely manner based on the investment results and changing trends of the cryptocurrency portfolio, and complete investment strategy reports on a regular basis
- Master's degree or above, majoring in finance, economics, computer science or other related fields.
- In-depth understanding of the mechanisms behind blockchain and digital currency trading, and the ability to provide valuable insights into the current and future development of the industry.
- Previous work experience within the venture capital, crypto & blockchain space and proficient.
- Passionate in VC investment / Fin-tech / Cryptocurrency business with strong analytical skills and risk management skills.
- Excellent communication skills at both spoken and written in English and Mandarin.
- Familiar with global macroeconomic, industrial structure and development of capital market; familiar with Hong Kong and overseas financial markets
- Familiar with overseas investment process & possess industry resources in government, industry associations, financial research and investment area in Hong Kong or overseas;
Interested parties please send your resume in word format with current & expected salary and notice period to email@example.com. For details, please feel free to contact Leo at 62828201.