- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- SAFE Investment
- 17 Nov 17 2017-11-17
A well-established international asset management firm which is one of the major institutional investors in the global financial markets and one of the biggest funds by AUM in Hong Kong. We invest in a wide range of products with an international dimension. We are now looking for high caliber candidates who would like to share our commitment and professional values. We offer competitive remuneration package and a commitment to training and continual professional development.
- Portfolio management – Manage and implement portfolio strategy. Research, construction, implement and monitor investments within a defined large cap universe as well as uncovering new opportunities outside that universe.
- Investment Strategy – Conduct idea generation, financial analysis, and assess a company’s strategic positioning while identifying inflection points in fundamentals. Track and closely follow company developments, including earnings reports, corporate actions, competitive dynamics and other events impacting portfolio holdings and potential investments.
- Research works – Conduct investment research, primarily focus on fundamental valuation and macro research.
- Investment reporting- Develop various investment reviews to illustrate portfolio positioning，investment themes and tactical trades and content of monthly investment meeting， including performance， allocations， portfolio risk metrics and contribution.
- Willing to help mentor young investment professionals.
- Master degree holder from recognized university or above, preferably in Economics, Finance or Business related discipline CFA Charter preferred.
- No less than five years of progressive experience in portfolio management, together with in-depth knowledge of global equities (in particular，the US, European and Japan markets) are important prerequisites.
- Proven track record in managing sizeable investment portfolios.
- Candidates should have prior experience reputable and established financial institutions.
- Complete fluency in both English and Chinese is essential.
- Experience working within a team environment.