- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Ping An of China Asset Management (HK) Co Ltd
- 16 Mar 18 2018-03-16
Under general supervision, to provide support to investment team and to co-ordinate with all departments to ensure all aspects of the day-to-day administration runs smoothly.
- Enter team’s trade orders by working as a liaison between investment team and trading parties concerned.
- Monitor orders throughout the day and resolution of any data/compliance issues.
- Create and maintain internal databases for investment teams to aid analysis of global markets.
- Coordinate on-demand trade review meetings, oversee production of materials and implement trades based upon meeting outcomes.
- Monitor portfolio changes, market movement to ensure investment team aware of the deviation from objectives or performance target.
- Produce daily, periodic and ad hoc reporting / commentary required by the investment team using Fact set, Bloomberg, etc.
- Advanced Excel skill is preferred.
- Review, coordinate and process portfolio certifications for regulatory filings and internal use.
- Other ad hoc projects as assigned.
Education and Professional Requirements
- Minimum: Degree holder in Finance/Accounting/Business
- Preferred: Degree holder in related subject
- Preferred: 3 year or above relevant experience
- Preferred: Type I License
- Good knowledge of administration
- Good communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Helpful and willing to accept responsibility
- Able to work independently
- High degree of professionalism and tact in handling sensitive information and situation
- Good PC knowledge in MS Office, Excel, Email & Chinese word processing
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese