Portfolio Analyst - Group Strategy & Projects (Project Management)
- Conduct financial and project data gathering and analysis to produce intelligence and insight into the Group project portfolio
- Define new metrics and derive new processes and enhancement with goals of improving efficiency and effectiveness of the project and portfolio management
- Collaborate with business and technology teams across the organization to implement policy and procedures for project portfolio governance, and track/measure the outcome
- Manage specific project in the capacity of Business Analyst and/or Project Manager with the focus on value creation through the project delivery
- 3+ years working experience in hands-on project management, central project management office (PMO) or other relevant roles. Accounting knowledge as a plus
- A problem-solver with pragmatism and initiative
- Capable of deep analytical thinking and easy-to-understand presentation
- Broad knowledge of securities market, technology and financial/accounting concepts
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with other data analytic and visualisation tools as a plus.
- Fluent in English and Cantonese/Mandarin communication (written and spoken)
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.