A fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s leading financial services providers as part of their regional digital team. This is a brand-new role that will help in establishing code quality and governance standards across the APAC region.
- World Leading Financial Services Provider
- Based out of Hong Kong
- Critical Role with regional responsibility as part of a growing team
This is a brand new role reporting into senior technology leadership at the regional and global level that will coach and mentor development teams in the Asia Pacific region on code quality and governance standards as the company commences the implementation phase of its digital transformation journey. This role has the potential to grow into a team management role and will work in a multicultural environment where the emphasis is on outcomes rather than number of hours worked in the office.
- Define platform engineering best practices across full stack
- Establish, rollout and govern engineering standards
- Coach Squad tech leads in the platform and enterprise layer
- Work with chapter leads across EIT and Factory team to establish and implement engineering practices
- Collaborate and align with Asia and Corporate architects on platform standards and best practices
- Standardize development tools and technologies for platform delivery
- You are an expert full stack developer with experience of developing both internal and external applications.
- You have experience with coaching and mentoring development teams on code quality, governance and best practice
- You have experience with API, mobile, cloud, microservices and DevOps
- Experience of working with AWS cloud stack is preferred
- You have strong English communication skills both written and verbal
- You have experience of managing senior stake holders and standardizing dev tool and technologies for platform delivery
The role is based in Hong Kong but onboarding can happen remotely due to COVID 19 with relocation to Hong Kong once travel restrictions ease.