Chiyu Banking Corporation Limited has been registered as a licensed bank since 1947. Rooted in Hong Kong, we strive to provide one-stop cross-border banking and financial services to customers in Hong Kong, mainland and overseas Chinese. Riding on the edge of the Hong Kong and Fujian business and our cross-border platform, we will continuously maintain its core values of “Sincerity, Flexibility, Tailor-made Service and Professionalism" and provide premium services to our customers to help growing their wealth, and to create values and deliver returns to our stakeholders and staff. We offer stimulating careers that will further your personal growth.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationship with high net worth customers
- Identify the business opportunities and recommend suitable Investment & Insurance products to customers
- Degree or above in business or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of sales & marketing experience in banking industry
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, knowledge of Putonghua or Fukienese will be an advantage
- Qualifications of HKSI, IIQE & MPF
- Sales and service oriented with excellent interpersonal skills
(Candidates with less experience will be considered as of Assistant Personal Banking Manager)
We offer competitive packages and promising career opportunities to the right candidates. Please send your full resume with current salary, expected salary and the date of availability to The Human Resources Department, Chiyu Banking Corporation Ltd, 12/F, Chiyu Bank Building, No. 78 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or fax to 2986-3233 or email to Recruitment@chiyubank.com or by clicking Apply Now.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purposes. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise. A copy of Personal Information Collection Statement is available upon request.