Value Partners is one of Asia’s largest independent asset management firms that seek to offer world-class investment services and products. Since our establishment in 1993, the firm has been a dedicated value investor in Asia and the world. In November 2007, Value Partners Group became the first asset management firm listed on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (Stock code: 806 HK). We embrace a value-based approach in our analysis of investments, a value we aim to foster in our culture and the training of our investment professionals.
- Report to our Leadership Committee Member, to provide secretarial and personal related support; including organizing and preparing meeting agendas, taking minutes, handling correspondences, drafting emails, maintaining the filing system and assisting with any household issues
- Organize and manage Leadership Committee Member’s calendar and appointments. Arrange and coordinate internal and external business meetings and social events.
- Assist in Leadership Committee Member’s corporate, business and investment related activities, tasks and projects which include record keeping, liaison, coordination, scheduling, monitoring projects, research and analysis.
- Accompany Chairman and family local and overseas functions and trips.
- Be prepared for fieldwork, overtime and flexible working hours may be required.
- Other ad-hoc personal matters as required.
- Degree holder with a minimum 2 to 4 years’ relevant experience in sizable companies.
- Experience in the financial industry is preferred.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Well versed in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), Chinese word processing and familiar with IOS device setting.
- Strong sense of responsibility with handling of confidential information is a must.
- Good time management, strong interpersonal and communication skills is required.
- Ability to work and be highly organized under pressure, able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Independent, meticulous, detail-oriented and be self-initiated.