We are looking for a Performance tester to Conduct system performance testing to ensure system reliability, capacity and scalability. Work with testing team to develop performance test plans and cases. Analyze test results and coordinate with development teams for bug fixes.
- Minimum 6-8 years of relevant experience in IT Performance Testing.
- Expertise in Test Planning, Test Estimation, Test Strategy, Work Load Design, Test Cases Design, Test Environment Setup, Test Data Setup, Defect Management & Configuration Management.
- Expertise in Performance Testing tools using JMeter.
- Expertise in API performance test scripts design.
- Execute Benchmark, load, stress, endurance and other non-functional tests.
- Experience working in Azure cloud
- Experience working in agile environment
- Monitor application logs to determine system behavior. Address all technical issues, facilitate the resolution and necessary follow up with Development and other cross-functional departments.
- Analyze the CPU Utilization, Memory usage, Network usage, Garbage Collection and DB Parameters and DB Reports to verify the performance of the applications.
- Generate performance graphs, session reports and other related documentation required for validation and analysis.
- Publish results and receive appropriate signoff. Prepare detail status reports, and monitoring of all defects and issues.
- Strong problem solving skills and very good time management skills.
- Design Performance Test Scripts for enterprise applications/Mobile App (PM4C/PM4B) and Ledger based on Requirements.
- Define the NFR (Non-Functional requirements) based on production usage on daily basis and get the requirements approved from Product Owner/Tech Leads
- Analyze the production database slow queries on daily basis and report if any performance impact.
- Analyze production performance metrics and report by monthly and report and raise Jira ticket for follow-up actions.
- Participate in Performance bottleneck analysis and fixes
- Perform Performance Engineering & Performance Improvement activities
- Run and manage performance test campaigns
- Communicate progress and issues through regular Status Reports and standup meetings.
- Collaborate with Business/ Application teams to improve system performance
- Assume primary responsibility as Performance Testing SPOC
At Capgemini, the health of you, our employees and candidates is of utmost importance to us. With our digital working capabilities, we can use this to our advantage to ensure our recruitment journey with you, during the pandemic, can be carried out as safely as possible. This has extended to our day to day work whereby we encourage flexibility to our teams to work remotely if and where needed.
In order to support diversity and equality in the workplace, we believe in the importance of raising up our female employees and candidates by implementing and highlighting events such as International Women’s Day, #ReferHer and Women@Capgemini.