We are looking for Lead PEGA Consultants - preferably CLSA or CSSA. Ideally someone with at least 5-6 years experience.
- At least 7 years of experience in in depth hand’s on application development experience in Pega PRPC v7.x /v8.x and Pega frameworks
- Excellent object-oriented analysis and design skills and system integration skills.
- Good to be certified CLSA ( Part 2 ) or CSSA in Pega PRPC v6.x/v7.x/V8.x
- Experience designing and developing process based solutions or BPM (business process management)
- Experience in working on various rules and features like Flows, Activities, User Interface, Flow Actions, Agents, SLA, Correspondence, Security, Reports, Listeners (File, MQ), Connectors etc.
- Experience in full PRPC implementation cycle including enterprise Class Structure design and Rulesets design.
- Develops and demonstrates an advanced knowledge of the PRPC Architecture and all PRPC design and implementation features.