Payment and Reconciliation Officer - Global Trade and Receivables Finance
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 25 Oct 17 2017-10-25
Some careers shine brighter than others
If you’re looking for a role that will help you stand out at HSBC, take a look at how you can fulfil your potential.
Global Trade and Receivables Finance comprises over 4,500 people across more than 60 countries, helping suppliers and buyers with their export and import finance needs. Trade is where HSBC began in 1865, when we financed commerce between Europe, North America and Asia.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Payment and Reconciliation Officer.
In this role, you will
- Print balances or transactions reports via HSBC system
- Reconcile funds received from customers or correspondent factors
- Follow up with all payment details Allocation of invoices paid
- Maintain HSBC internal control standards, including the timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators
- Process transaction via HSBC system
- Handle clearing batches of all cheques received
- Balance general ledger account of Receivable Finance Division
- Reconcile commission statements received from import and export factors and ensure payments are sent or received in a timely manner
- Handle all enquiries from factors or customers
- Establish a trust and cordial relationship with factors or customers
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Solid knowledge and experience in handling payments and reconciliations of Import, Exports, or Remittance
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attentions to details and demonstrate the ability to work independently
- Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Candidate with less experienced may be considered for Invoice Processing Clerk
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009TI4
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited