Our client is one of the fastest-growing market leaders in the fintech space with strong funding background.
Our client is one of the fastest-growing market leaders in the fintech space with strong funding background. They strive to be top in the market and has been bringing new financial technologies to the industry.
With proven success in their innovative business model, they are still growing rapidly despite such challenging time. With their new regional business expansion plan on the go, they are now looking for capable finance talents to join their friendly team. This role will be reporting directly to the CEO regarding product strategies. The ideal candidate will be from a finance background with knowledge in ForEx trading settlement process and experience in leading a team. Responsibilities
- Drive FX settlement mechanism and support internal trading platforms
- Design operational processing procedures and workflow
- Identify risks, perform risk control and ensure compliance
- Develop and maintain strategic partnership with international service providers
- Identify areas of improvement and recommend relevant parties to enhance systems, procedures and control as appropriate
- Liaise with external partners on new features implementation
- Bachelor's degree and relevant experience in regional remittance / settlement experience
- Familiar with payment practices in APAC
- System enhancement experience is an absolute advantage
- Driven and independent problem solver
- Good command in English, Chinese and/or other Asian languages