Part Time Client Advisor Assistant - Market Expert Team (MET) - China
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 26 Apr 18
Are you a people person? Are you willing to work on a new and exciting challenge? We are looking for someone like that to join our Market Expert Team (MET) as Client Advisor Assistant. You will:
– support Client Advisors on client experience, sales and after sales touch points
– partner with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and product specialists to resolve complex and sophisticated situations
– handle internal and external clients
– deliver consistently the UBS client experience
– learn, train and lead topics and people (with the right experience)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Wealth Management division in Hong Kong. Our role is to manage, preserve and grow the wealth of our clients. Our key success is to build up a unique efficient pool for servicing the markets and their clients to achieve consistent and efficient output to speed up the revenue generation.
Your experience and skills
– experience in role like this (and you loved it)
– familiarity with the banking operations and an excellent understanding of the banking services, systems, policies and procedures
– proven track records in dealing with private clients, supporting client advisors and internal stakeholders
– strong computer and communication skills and the willingness to learn new things
– a strong team player who takes initiatives
– methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
– able to work under pressure (you secretly love deadlines)
– fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin as we service North Asia internal and external clients
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.