Fusion Bank Limited (“Fusion Bank”) is a licensed virtual bank in Hong Kong and a joint venture between Tencent Holdings Limited, Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Asia) Limited, Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited, Hillhouse Capital and renowned Hong Kong entrepreneur Mr. Adrian Cheng (invested via investment entity – Perfect Ridge Limited), each bringing unique expertise, experience and insight to the partnership.
- Perform account opening quality control (QC) and quality assurance (QA)
- Handle AML name checking
- Perform AML/KYC review and customer due diligence (CDD/ EDD) tasks
- Escalate potential operation issues to the direct manager
- Prepare account opening statistics
- Provide support in ad hoc projects
- Experience in Bank Operations is preferred
- With basic knowledge on account opening, document verification, KYC review and AML operations
- Precise and high level of attention to details, able to produce accurate and quality work under tight deadlines with minimal supervision
- A good team player, adaptable and willing to work in a challenging environment
- Well-versed in PC knowledge and skills, e.g. MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Candidates may request for overnight shift work
To apply, please submit your CV with information on your 1) expected salary and 2) availability via the "Apply Now" button. Applicants who are not contacted within one month may consider their applications for the specified position unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be used only for recruitment purposes and will be used strictly in accordance with the Bank's personal data policies, a copy of which may be obtained by the applicant upon request. Unless otherwise instructed in writing by the applicant concerned, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Bank. The personal data of unsuccessful job applicants may be retained for a maximum of two years from the date when the job application is rejected and such data may be retained for a longer period if there is a subsisting reason that obliges the Bank to do so, after which the personal data will be destroyed.