Pantry Assistant - Corporate Service - Officer
- Provide daily tea serving services to HKEX executives in the morning and after lunch, and on request;
- Provide tea serving services to visitors and guests in professional manner;
- Shift duty between 0800-1730 hrs and 0830-1800 hrs (Mondays to Fridays, except Public Holidays);
- Works outside office hours upon request by the supervisors, if needed;
- Clean & disinfect (during pandemic) the utensils, tools, appliances and furniture inside the pantry;
- Monitor the inventory, restock and refill of pantry's supplies;
- Assist to manage and refill the first aid box inside the pantry;
- Provide catering services support includes dining table set up, serve and take away food & drinks collection and any event inside HKEX's premises upon request;
- Attend work related trainings & meetings as required; and
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
- 3-5 years tea and pantry assistant experience in hotel and high-end restaurant;
- Smart appearance and well presentation;
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication in Chinese, English and Mandarin;
- Excellent interpersonal skill to interact well with executives and all levels of users;
- Willing to take ownership and work under pressure;
- Possess good standard of hygiene practice;
- Self-motivated with a strong desire and passion to achieve highest performance;
- Cheerful personality and a problem solver with patience; and
- A team player with an enthusiastic attitude and understand the importance of confidentiality and integrity.
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.