Our client, who is a leading FinTech Unicorn Firm, is currently looking for PMO Managers as part of their rapid expansion plans in the APAC region. This role will be part of their new special project team for the company's recent Joint Venture in Indonesia. With their strong regional presence, this is a great opportunity to partner with C-level stakeholders, and spearhead new changes across the APAC region.
- Lead the project with end-to-end management across initiation to final implementation.
- Managing the resources demand, their efforts, and billing. Coordination also involves follow-ups and relevant communication within and outside the team.
- Supporting the project management processes, and the alignment of the framework of projects.
- Handling of project budget, risk tracking, and reconciliation.
- Communicate and coordinate with other internal/external stakeholders across Indonesia and Hong Kong, to ensure that the progress of its ongoing projects is running in a quality manner etc.
- Fluent in verbal and written English, Chinese and preferably Indonesia Bahasa.
- At least 5 years of working experience as a PMO.
- Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle, particularly in Agile environments.
- Candidates who have experience working in a financial services firm that has covered Digital Banking projects (or equivalent) would be a plus.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills as the role requires to communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)