Our Client is a large multinational Insurance Organisation who are undergoing a significant Finance/Regulatory Transformation programme. They require a hands-on Project Manager to work within the Programme Management Office (PMO) and support Programme Leads within the PMO on keys areas such as Planning, Tracking, Governance, Programme Finances and Reporting across a multiple business functions in a regional programme environment.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Develop, review, and manage regional project roadmaps, detailed plans, and milestones, in conjunction with workstream project managers
- Maintain, monitor, and report on programme change requests
- Put together reporting packs for C-Level stakeholders
- Support Programme Managers within the PMO around key deliverables
- Keep track of deadlines, deliverables, resources, and timelines
- Identify, manage, and track project dependencies
- Vendor and resource engagement and management, including governing commercial frameworks
Required Skills for the Role:
- University degree holder
- 8+ years in project management or PMO.
- Proven track record on working proactively and managing large scale projects within a complex organization or MNCs
- Experience working across multiple locations
- Excellent project administrations skills and highly experienced using Microsoft Office
- Understanding of project delivery in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skill across all levels of an organization
- Considerable understanding of project management methodologies and tools
- Excellent communication in written and spoken English
- Insurance experience is a plus
If interested, please send your most updated cv in word format to email@example.com with PMO Manager in the subject line.