- Hong Kong
- Contract, Full time
- Gulf Connexions , EA Licence No: 11S3102
- 23 Jan 18 2018-01-23
An exciting opportunity to work at an international bank as a PMO Manager. The successful jobholder will be responsible for the definition and maintenance of the standards of project management and process. while supporting the successful delivery of programs undertaken through effective facilitation, tracking and reporting.
- Responsible for the establishment and management of a project methodology incorporating structures, standards, processes, documentation and reporting which is agile, fits the needs of the project and puts emphasis on the quality of decision making and timely project delivery.
- Develop positive relationships with Project Stakeholdersm, enabling the PMO to provide support including facilitation, tracking and reporting on projects, and training
- Establishes and manages processes supporting the Project Steering Committee, streamlining communications between stakeholders and empowering the committee to engage in meaningful and efficient debate of priorities and resource availability.
- Maintain processes to ensure project management documentation, reports and plans are relevant, accurate and complete
- Maintain and update the project management framework and disciplines necessary to support a PMO
- Track and report on project portfolio performance, providing comprehensive, and prioritized view of all projects
- 8+ years' experience with proven PMO/Project Analyst or Coordinator experience and knowledge of project management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as excellent presentation skills
- Experience in the finance industry
- Fluent Cantonese and Mandarin