PMO Analyst - Leading Insurance
Our client is a leading global insurer. Due to business expansion, they are looking for a PMO Analyst to join the Group Finance Transformation Office for IFRS 17 - this will be a renewable contract.
* Support Program Managers in coordination and tracking change approach including the design, development and implementation of change management deliverables
* Pull together various reports to be reviewed for submission to steering committee and management meetings.
* Work with the other program leads to identify and facilitate transition activities
resulting from the changes being introduced
* Ensure all process and governance structures are kept current in all aspect of the programme.
* Manage and track all change activities including communications, training and
procedures to ensure business readiness criteria is met as part of go-live activities and change is adopted
* Strong influencing and stakeholder management of program and wider business
* 5 years of experience in PMO; from insurance sector
* Expereince working in insurance firms; preferable in finance functions
* Experience in IFRS 9/ 17 is highly preferred
* Excellent stakeholder engagement and influencing skills
* Problem solving mindset
* Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
* Knowledge of agile & waterfall delivery is preferred