Managing Consultant - Recruiter
Our client, a well-established and fast-growing Fintech firm, is hiring a PMO Analyst to work collaboratively with project delivery teams across APAC to ensure that project management standards are followed and assist project managers on client portfolio management.
- Monitors and reports on cross project dependencies.
- Develop and introduce best practice project delivery approach
- Assists project managers with the development of work plans.
- Rolls up project time and reports at program level from the existing project management tools
- Creates and distributes program level status reports
- Ensures project compliance with knowledge base standards
- Support the project team in their use of the project management tools
- Assist in other general administrative tasks when necessary
- 4+ years of relevant PMO experience
- Well versed in end-to-end project delivery lifecycle
- Experienced in setting up processes and/or framework for project/program delivery
- Must demonstrate adaptability and flexibility in work style
- Good understanding in operating within a vendor environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and influencing skills
- Excellent fluency in spoken and written English and Cantonese
To apply, please kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks.