Looking for a PMO to oversee Project managers for Digital transformation projects in the area of Chatbot/AI/RPA/Digital Platforms.
Our Client is a Solution Provider with a need for a heavy weight PMO to join its Project Management team to setup the project management best practice, governance and set strategical direction. The PM team will focus mostly on Digital Transformation projects for Banking/Insurance sectors and this person will require a strong/firm personality, good practices, knows how to deal with difficult clients and young project managers.
- Work with Sales/pre-sales team to understand client strategy, requirements. Future projects and potential business opportunities
- Design and setup project governance and best practice in an Agile/scrum environment
- To lead and track project managers on their current projects and practice and ongoing projects
- Proactively recommend ways to improve on current processes to drive success of the business
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders, clients, internal resources such as PM and developers
- Provide report and documentation and demand the PMs to do so
- Provide financial reports and forecast on current and future projects
- Degree holder or above
- 8-10 years in PMO and project management, preferably in Insurance and Banking industry
- Must have at least 5 years of Digital transformation project experience
- Understand customer needs and great service delivery
- Must have strong English and Mandarin written and spoken skills
- Flexible, firm and a can do attitude
If you are interested please send us your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +852 3619 9860 for a further discussion.