The key tasks will include all or some of the following:
• Oversee and the execution and management of vendor cost management, from vendor initiation all the way to approvals and accruals & recharges
• Manage resource profiling , ensure resource details and Sub value streams(SVS) work is clearly recorded for portfolio management
• Facilitate & support senior management decision making by use of management information, performance information, analytics, forums, stakeholder feedback and strategy
• Participation in forums and committees to represent view of vendor and workforce management
• Ensure both departmental and SVS resource charges and costs are traceable and accurately present to senior management or delivery lead.
• Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to navigate multiple geographies and functions.
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with different parties and to explain complex or technical issues in the detail.
• Creative thinker with a willingness to suggest new ideas based on own experience, colleagues experience, desktop research and introduce cross industry practices and initiatives to the bank.
• Excellent negotiation and relationship management skills to satisfy a wide range of internal and external customers with conflicting priorities and the ability to lead and influence.
• Bachelor Degree in Business, Finance or IT preferred.
• Effective written and oral communication and influencing skills.
• Familiar with IT finance on the capex/ opex accounting