Our client, a Top Chinese PE Fund, is looking to hire a VP/SVP/Director to join the investment team. This team will focus on investing in late stage deals of TMT and Consumer sectors. Experiences investing in China would be necessary. Natie Mandarin speaking is required.
- Work closely with the team to lead TMT/Consumer investment process from early acquisition, execution to closing
- Source new transactions and provide investment recommendations
- Supervise and oversee financial analysis in the due diligence and execution process
- Prepare/oversee fund level reporting, tax filing, audits, compliance reports and other operational matters (e.g. monitor progress of responsible funds)
- Review junior staff's work output
- Collaborate with various stakeholders on legal, tax, financing, deal structures, negotiation process etc.
- Provide market insights to the team and senior management time to time
- BBA university graduate with at least 6-8 years of experience in IBD M&A/ Direct Investment on TMT and Consumer sectors for VP; 8-10 years is considered as SVP; 10 years or above would be considered Director
- Execution focused. Deal sourcing and fundraising is a plus.
- Being able to work independently in order to execute whole deal cycle, deal sourcing capability will be an advantage
- In depth knowledge of PE fund operation flow and reporting requirements
- Ability to work independently and team environment
- Problem solving, proactiveness and strong work ownership
- Strong presentation and communication skills, Native Mandarin is a Must.