PEGA engineer (Open to oversea applicants)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- TEKsystems Hong Kong
- 17 Jan 18 2018-01-17
Are you ready to be part of the growing business and blend into an international working environment? Are you keening on a position with a great progression and working closely with smart and strong technical calibrate talents within Client Relationship Management IT delivery team?
This organisation is a leading international bank that has been a top player in the market. They have about 60,000 employees, 900 offices across 50 countries globally. Our client encourages world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. They value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
- deliver high quality software and design in order to meet both functional and non-functional requirements
- collaborate closely with global stakeholders in order to integrate software with the rest of the enterprise applications
- provide technical leadership to the IT delivery team to solve complex technical and integration related issues
- Strong knowledge of Wealth Management and Client Relationship Management;
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on software engineering experience primarily in workflow type technology (strong preference with experience in PEGA)
- University degree in computer science, information systems or related field of study
- Can-do attitude, proven experience in working under a complex integrated environment
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin is a plus
To apply, please submit your resume in Word format send it to polly.yeung@ teksystems.com or contact Polly Yeung on +852 3473 3064 for more information.