PB Compliance Officer
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Hong Kong PB Compliance Team sits with APAC Compliance within Chief Compliance Officer. Our primary mandate is to handle regulatory compliance matters related to the private banking business in Hong Kong Branch. Key roles include:
Your future colleagues
- Assist with regulatory inquiries, surveys, consultations, and examinations from/by the regulators. This may include coordination with various internal business partners
- Coordinate with key business partners, legal and COO functions to develop outstanding business and compliance practices to assess and to address compliance issues relating to the private banking business
- Provide guidance on rules and regulations relating to private banking business and interpretation of internal compliance policies
- Assist in the administration and development of trainings in conjunction with the broader compliance team on compliance or regulatory requirements
- Review and challenge business processes and practices to identify gaps against evolving regulatory best-practice.
The team is the country coverage team for private banking business in Hong Kong, which acts as the key liaison point with business, risk management, legal and other COO functions on PB-related regulatory matters. You will work within a team of 10 in HK who are dedicated, working closely together to cultivate strong team-work.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values. You Offer
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.