Requirements * at least 2 years direct Private Banking experience * Knowledge of investments is required; banking and credit products desirable * Ability to manage relationships both internal and external; Ability to multi-task * Experience with Taiwan clients/ Taiwan bank background would be a bonus
- Assist the Banker in the creation of sales and marketing strategies designed to generate revenue growth and to acquire new target clients, with a focus on Investments
- Assist the Banker with prospecting - conduct new client/prospect research, generate leads and develop prospects, network to identify referrals to new clients/prospects, and coordinate client events
- Assist the Banker in profiling, qualifying and converting prospects into clients.
- Client/prospect meetings - Organize the pre-call planning, organizing post-meeting notes, and maintain all client call records including call reports
- Assist the Banker in deepening the existing client relationship through deep-dive analysis
- Provide accurate and timely revenue tracking and deal pipeline reports and other relevant information to the Banker
- Provide day to day support to Banker on documentation such as account opening and closing, loan disbursals, etc.
- Provide complete service support to client, including solving complex client inquiries
- Ensure appropriate documentation related to KYC/ AML from the client and ensure all aspects of client records and documentation are completed and updated
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding the bank, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.