Outsourcing Project Coordinator
- Up to GBP0.00 per annum
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Contract, Full time
- Gravitas Recruitment Group
- 20 Apr 18 2018-04-20
Our client is is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions providing corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships. They are seeking to fill the role of Outsourcing Projects Coordinator.
The new APAC CIB Outsourcing Governance and Outsourcing Management Committee (OMC) was setup in December 2014 to oversee & govern outsourcing practices within the Asia Pacific region.
The local OMC is responsible for reviewing and approving local outsourcing initiatives.
Based in Hong Kong, the Project Coordinator will:
- Coordinate the OMC;
- Ensure the approval process is adhered to;
- Assess and monitor service performance, projects and risks at local level for all outsourcing activities;
- Contribute to the promotion of consistency across the countries covered.
- Coordination of the Local Outsourcing Management Committee
- for commitments <E250k,
- for new outsourcing / insourcing requests
- annual review of Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Maintenance of the SLA repository for local in/outsourcing initiatives, keeping & updating records of documents, minutes, logs etc.
- Coordinate all in/outsourcing related questions, facilitating discussion as required to ensure proper documentation all in/outsourcing activities.
- Assist in managing and supporting the SLA Annual Review Process
- Conducting follow-ups on the approval process, keeping stakeholders informed updates and progress as required
- Performing basic controls on functions
- Contribution to the Operational Permanent Control framework
- Reporting of incidents in accordance with the bank's policies
- Implementation of Operational Permanent Control policies and procedures in day-to-day business activities
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Strong time & workload management skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Good inter-personal skills
- Effective communication skills
- Adopts a proactive 'can do' spirit and is both independent & self-motivated, but is similarly at home working as part of a team.
Specific Qualifications (if required)
- University Graduate
- At least 1 year of working experience in a banking / financial institution environment.
- Candidates with previous experience working in areas of Finance or SLA areas, Organization & Projects Management, or Business Analysis will be highly regarded.