A reputable local Bank in Hong Kong with a well-established Branch Network is looking for a high-calibre Manager responsible for monitoring and supervision to service of Inward/ Outward Paper & Electronic Clearing, Payment Collection, Autopay, FPS, MPF, Fixed Deposit and Transactions Processing.
- Perform planning, organizing and directing of Operations Support Department;
- Responsible for ensuring the efficient and quality operations of Operations Support Department which is responsible for the areas of Inward/ Outward Paper & Electronic Clearing, Payment Collection, Autopay, FPS, MPF, Fixed Deposit, Transactions Processing, Account Opening and Customer Information;
- Monitor the proper status of all activities in Operations Support Department and prepare regular and ad hoc management report to superior;
- Monitor the services and business in the sections to ensure that internal/ external customers are satisfied and the operations are in accordance with bank procedure;
- Lead the administration, processing and operations in the Department to ensure compliance with established procedures;
- Degree holder or above;
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in banking operations, in which, 3 years must be at supervisory level in operations with emphasis on centralized processing and management function;
- Requires in-depth knowledge of banking operations procedures, general banking products & facilities and customer requirements;
- Experience in handling sensitive information and knowledge of KYC/ CDD/ AML requirements;
- Able to work independent and under pressure;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good knowledge in information technology and project management;
- Self-motivated with analytical mind.
Interested parties please send your resume in word format with current & expected salary and notice period to email@example.com. For details, please feel free to contact Leo at 62828201.