Operations Specialist, Asset Management
- Competitive package
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Noah International (Hong Kong) Limited
- 03 Apr 19
- Be in charge of fund operation work including fund closings, information disclosure, settlements, investor enquires, capital calls, distributions, and performance estimate related to Funds
- Coordinate with Product Managers, Fund Administrators, Legal Counsels, Accountants and other related parties
- Monitor and ensure the Funds are complied with the investment objectives and restrictions
- Perform administrative works related to the Funds and ad hoc tasks as required
Skills / Qualifications:
- Degree holder in Finance, Accounting or related areas
- Fresh Graduate (major in Accounting) is welcome.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in Investment Management, Fund Operations, Auditing or Accounting.
- Prior exposure to Private Equity or Fund of Funds is an advantage.
- All around exposure on middle-to-back office support duties is preferred
- Good command of the use of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and operation systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
- Independent, pro-active, attentive to details, self-motivated, outspoken, keen to learn, able to adapt in new challenges.
- Competitive package + year-end bonus + comprehensive insurance benefit
- Full range of professional training program
- Bright career path to every successful candidate
- Company sponsors selected professional qualification
If you are ready to challenge yourself in a performance-driven and dynamic culture that recognizes and rewards talent, we would like to meet you. We are an equal opportunity employer. Our application process is completely secure and confidential. When you submit your credentials, we will review your application, examine your qualifications. We will contact you to pursue a conversation if your background and skills align with our firm’s needs.