Operations Project Manager/ Business Analyst , Director (AVP)
Asia Branch Ops CTB
The Asia Branch Ops CTB Team (ABO CTB) provides project management and business analysis in support of changes for Operations teams across the MS Branches in Asia, including Australia, India, China, Korea, Taiwan, Singapore and Indonesia.
Initiatives may be in response to regulatory or market changes, provide efficiencies or risk reductions for the Operations teams, or to support business growth.
About the role
The role requires strong execution skills in project management and business analysis, including testing, within both Agile and Waterfall models. It will involve working with Operations, Technology and other stakeholders across the region to analyse and deliver change across different products and branch locations. Chinese language skills are essential, a good working knowledge of Operations in the financial services industry is preferred and subject matter knowledge is a plus.
The candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Work with a large and diverse set of stakeholders to identify detailed requirements and define current state of processes and related systems set up
- Cover a wide range of businesses including cash equity, derivatives, fixed income and banking products
- Design future state processes and flow, incorporating requirements, and obtain client validation
- Write / document detailed user stories, business requirements, impact assessments and functional specifications
- Work with Technology to translate business requirements into future state system specifications
- Act as liaison between IT and client group
- Prepare test strategies and approaches
- Oversee or carry out test execution and coordinate testing with Ops teams
- Plan, test and control deployment and verification process
- Produce training materials, coordinate and participate in the delivery of training as required
- Produce user manuals and reference materials as required
- Project planning and control in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Stakeholder management
- Producing and distributing minutes and analysis documentation
- Status tracking and reporting, including effective and meaningful metrics
- Issue and risk management analysis