- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Operations Officer, Vendor Management
- Location: Hong Kong
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Operations Officer, Vendor ManagementAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Monitor outsourcing vendor performance
- Assist manager to perform onsite inspection and meeting with vendor
- Communicate with the vendor and the internal parties
- Maintain the daily BAU, reconciliation and administrative support
- Prepare the monthly settlement and accrual process
Our Ideal Candidate
- Strong knowledge of banking and financial services products and operations will be preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills, across various levels in the organization including vendors, business and support teams.
- Willing to work hands-on with minimal team support.
- Excellent analytical and report writing skills.
- Able to work with the team and independently.
- Degree holder is preferred.
- English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.