A leading asset management firm is looking for high calibrate candidate to support Fund Operations and other roles including back to middle office.
- Support fund operations including trade update, cash and position reconciliation.
- Provide fund accounting support, such as, calculate daily NAV, update general ledger and maintain other accounting books and records.
- Products include various fixed income and equity derivatives.
- Prepare risk management report and implement the risk policies.
- Liaise with fund administrator, custodian, prime broker and other trading counterparties for trade settlement and valuation related issue.
- Review and update operation policies and procedures manual.
- Diploma / Degree in Finance or Accounting or above
- 1 to 2 years experience in fund operations, CFA / CPA candidates preferred
- Familiar with Flex-account, MS Excel, Word and other MS office applications
- Fluent English and Cantonese
- Immediately available is preferred